Tuesday, August 16, 2016

More free golf clubs!



Hey Gang,

so a good friend of mine got a hold of some clubs recently. He decided instead of trying to sell them he gave them to me.

The jewel of the mis matched set was this bad boy:


As you can see it is a Taylor Made R580XD. I saw that it was Taylor Made so automatically it was a good golf club. I then did a little research and found many many reviews of golfers loving this club.

I can`t wait to try it out on the range. I may have to retire my big 460cc Wilson driver.

As well there was an interesting set of woods in the bag.:

 I have never heard of the brand. But they feel heavy. Similar to my hybrid club. As well there is an adjustable weight in the club. I know in principle what it does but I have no clue how these are set. As well I am not sure if I can adjust them with an allen key. I think so. But I also read that you need an actual torque wrench. I am going to email a pro I know. Maybe he can help me discover what to do. They do need a little love. I am going to clean them tonight.

Deep in the bag was a ball retriever and an umbrella. I got a bag as well. It might replace my bag because I think it will fit better on my pull cart.

I am looking forward to my next trip to the driving range.

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment