Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Old is new again when it`s FREE

I am going to pick up a set of free golf clubs.

I promised myself I wouldn`t buy a new set of clubs until I broke 100. However I will be getting these clubs for free. I am mostly interested in the irons. They look like they are in good condition and I think they are a bit newer than my own irons. As well I think the face of these irons are slightly bigger than mine.

Do you see how at the toe of the club it bends down toward the heel? Well on my clubs that angle is very steep and basically meets at the heel. On these clubs there is a bit more "meat" at the bottom. Therefore they should be in theory a little more forgiving when miss hit. As I am prone to do being a high handicapper.

I am looking forward to picking them up and trying them out. I will update when I find out how they play.

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment